The holidays are officially upon us. If you are still in search of that last-minute stocking stuffer, look no further. We’ve found some of the best gifts of the season, all under $20:
• The expansive collection housed at the National Museum of Women in the Arts shrinks to fit a stocking with Women Artists (Abbeville Press, $11.95). Approximately 320 beautiful pages survey the history of art by women in every medium.
• For the contemporary art lover, the book New Museum of Contemporary Art: Art Spaces (Scala, $7.95) provides an inside look at the world-renowned Manhattan museum with a special focus on its history and architecture.
• The first in a new series of visually stunning travel books, New Mexico: A Guide for the Eyes (EyeMuse Books, $19.95) explores the state’s rich Southwestern traditions and heritage while providing the reader with more than 100 vibrant images.
• Produced by award-winning documentary filmmaker Robin Lehman, the Corning Glass Museum presents the series “Glass Masters at Work” (DVD, $19.95 each) exploring the genius of master glass artists Vittorio Costantini, Lino Tagliapietra, Pino Signoretto and Mark Matthews.
• If you want to provide a new gift of art every day, the 2011 ART (Workman Publishing, $15.99) calendar depicts 313 of the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s masterpieces.
• The 1,000 Places to See Before You Die (Workman Publishing, $12.99) page-a-day is the perfect gift for the adventurer, providing stunning photographs that have to be seen to be believed.